Klook.com

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

,

Sooyoung's Instagram update

'I'm happy too'
FUeaN
vudcx


-Crazy.. All of them are so freaking pretty..ㅠㅠ

-Soshi is seriously..ㅠㅠ All of their group pictures are making me feel emotional..ㅠㅠ

-Such a nice sight to look at..

-They really do look happy in those pictures..ㅠㅠ I love SNSD so much..ㅠㅠ

-What a nice sight to look at.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm slightly jealous of their friendshipㅠ

-I'm happy because of you, girls..ㅠㅠ

-Soshi is love<3

-Judging from these pics, it looks like the girls have a strong bond and great friendship..ㅠㅠ

-These pictures are able to make people feel happy just by looking at it..ㅠㅠ

-They're messing around with Fany for the nth time..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The atmosphere looks really happy in the picture..ㅋㅋㅋ

-This is why fangirling over SNSD makes me really happyㅠㅠ Love you, girls..ㅠㅠ

-I can't sleep because I'm really happy..

-What should I do with my life.. They're seriously so cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-Are those pictures taken in their dorm..?

-My Girls' Generation, my youth, my happiness..

-Let's go for a really long time, SNSD..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com