Klook.com

Sunday, August 6, 2017

, ,

The female idol who faces a fan who threatens to leave the fandom in a very clever way

Sonamoo's Minjae

In order to celebrate Sonamoo's upcoming comeback, the group holds an event where they reply to their fans tweet which has some certain hashtags on it. In other words, they're doing a mention party!

Long story short, time has passed and they reminded the fans that they will end the mention party by tweeting 'Last mention'

And suddenly, out of nowhere, there was a tweet that includes some threats to leave the fandom if Sonamoo doesn't reply to the tweet. 

탈덕드립에 똑똑하게 대처한 여돌 | 인스티즈
'I've been sending a lot of mentions but I haven't gotten any replies as well..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is this some sign for me to leave the fandom.. I seriously didn't think they were this kind of person.. Is my tweet really not interesting in their eyesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I feel like sh*t. I'm already stressful enough today.. *boiling anger* #Sonamoo'

And this is Minjae's reply:
탈덕드립에 똑똑하게 대처한 여돌 | 인스티즈
Leaving the fandom, no no<3 Here goes the last mention! #Sonamoo #FridayNight

She asked the fan to not leave the fandom, and even added a heart emoji in the replyㅠㅠ
Minjae is very kind..

But, this doesn't only show the sweetness that Minjae has in her.
It also shows how rude and bad-mannered the fan was, as you can see in the tweet.


-That fan is seriously a freak.. I mean, she's not the only one who didn't get replies from the girls..

-I hope she doesn't get offended by tweets like that..ㅜㅜ

-Does she think that getting noticed by an idol is an easy thing?? It's a miracle, no one knows what will happen..

-I hope she doesn't get offended by that tweet..ㅠㅠ Ugh, there would always be a fan like that in every fandom..

-Whoa.. Minjae is very amazing for replying that tweet, which not only sounds rude but also includes curse words..

-She must be feeling really happy now that she got noticed..

-Minjae Unnie..ㅠㅠ She must've been really upset to hear that from a fan..ㅠㅠ

-She shouldn't even minded that tweet..ㅠㅠ

-What's funny is that fan actually got 4 replies that day..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's not like she didn't get noticed at all..

-Ugh..

-What's wrong with her~

-I've been noticing this since a long time ago.. She's really good at facing people in various situations..

-That's why I hate mention party.. The only thing we can see from 'mention party' is rude fans asking for some attention..

-Why is that fan taking out her anger on someone else!!

-She's not even Sonamoo's fan.. From what I've heard..

-That's really selfish of her..
trazy.com