Klook.com

Sunday, August 13, 2017

The most iconic Music Bank arrival in 150717

zBBFZ
Repxe
VONrP
nKqTj
ANxQr
btiwM
150717 Wrong Encounter.jpg (not an edited pic)

Nine Muses' former member, Minha and Girls Day's Yura

They had a similar look that day, starting from their color of their hair, jacket, t-shirt, short, sunglasses, shoes, and they were even holding the similar looking bottles..
On top of that, Minha walked behind Yura as if it was nothing, which made fans more confusedㅋㅋㅋ

I bet if they were opposite gender, they could've involved in a dating scandals..


-I thought they were the same person and scrolled down the post while thinking, 'What's so iconic about this?'ㅋㅋㅋ

-I didn't notice they were two different person until I read the caption..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Crazy..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. I thought they were the same person..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I was thinking, 'Who's this woman? What's so special about her?' before I found the caption..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Wait a minute, so you're saying there were two different women in this post??

-Whoa.. They really did look similar from head to toe..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Decalcomanie..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul..ㅋㅋㅋ It's my first time seeing this..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought the OP was talking about how beautiful Minha's body is..ㅋㅋㅋ

-The last sentence hit me so hard, this is why we shouldn't easily spread dating rumors of idols just because they have the similar things..ㅋㅋㅋ Whoa f*ck, this is unbelievable..ㅋㅋ

-I noticed that they had a different shirt..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Hm??? Aren't they the same person??

-I noticed something was off as I scrolled down the post..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can totally relate to all comments in this post
trazy.com