Klook.com

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

,

The traces of time that even IU can't avoid from

18 years old IU, taken in 2010

아이유도 못 피한 세월의 흔적 | 인스티즈
25 years old IU, taken in 2017


-She's a babyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I was really afraid it's going to be a negative post regarding her looks, I'm relieved it's notㅋㅋㅋ She looks cute..

-I seriously don't understand how is that possible to happen.. Because I can't do that..

-7 years have passed... Wow..

-That's so cute..ㅠㅠ

-I think I just got a heart attack because of her cuteness..ㅠㅠ

-She was like 'Unnie, I feel like I'm going to die..' in that scene and that's really cute..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh Gosh.. That's really cute..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I tried to do that since I saw it on TV and I couldn't do that.. I used to be able to do it around 3~4 years ago, though..

-7 years.. Goosebumps!!

-Jieun-ah, you're so cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't do that now.. I used to be able to do that around 2 years ago.. Seems like I'm getting old..

-Her body has gotten stiffer..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Jing-chan, aren't you just too cute to be real?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love you, Unnie..ㅠㅠ

-I can't believe IU is already 25 years old.. Time sure passes by really fast..

-I could do that back then when I was a ballerina.. I can't do that anymore now and it has been 4 years since I stopped being a ballerina..
trazy.com