Klook.com

Thursday, August 3, 2017

, ,

Until when will Mina continue losing weight..ㄷㄷㄷ

Have you seen Kang Mina performing for The Show?? Damn, I seriously went speechless when I saw her..
Until when will she continues on losing weight?? She seems to keep on losing weight whenever I see herㄷㄷㄷ

Where did her chubby cheeks go.. Her chin has become a perfect V shape..
She motivates me to go on a diet..

She looks rather pure and feminine more than cute now..
She has gotten so much prettier.. She has lost a lot of weight..

She looks very beautiful when she dances, I think I might die at this rate..

I believe she could be in the top 5 in terms of looks during Produce 101 if she looked like this back then..
Her visual has been driving me insane lately!!!

She looks way more confident than she used to before.. She has become a different person now..
Maybe this is why people needs to lose weight..

Now I know why people say that our life are separated into two different parts:
Before we lose weight and after we lose weight

There are a lot of pretty members in Gugudan, but Kang Mina looks the most outstanding these days..
I approve her as the most beautiful woman in this world!!

[+139][-41]

1. [+67][-21] I can't see anything else besides her ears..

2. [+38][-1] She is not allowed to get more prettier than this.. She's already beautiful enough right now!

3. [+29][-2] Her squishy cheeks are gone and her jaw line looks really defined now..ㅠㅠ I like her during Produce 101 for her sweet and cute personality.. Anyway, I like her no matter what!ㅎㅎ

4. [+16][-1] I was really surprised to see her after Produce 101 Season 1 ended.. Because she has gotten so much prettier..

5. [+13][-0] Let's not lose more weight..

6. [+12][-1] As a viewer of Produce 101 Season 1, I can totally see the difference before and after she lose weight.. She used to look very cute before she lose weight, and now that she has lost some weight, she looks like a elegant woman, rather than a cute girl..

7. [+9][-0] People think she's very beautiful, except for her ears. But for me, even her ears are very beautiful.. I think her ears will look pretty if she pierced them.. Anyway, I think her ears are very cute!

8. [+6][-0] Whoa.. Their stylists are working really well these days, Mina looks very beautiful in those outfits..

9. [+5][-0] I hope she would stop losing weight now..ㅠㅠ I think her squishy cheeks were very cute, though..

10. [+5][-0] Whoa.. She looks so freaking prettier now.. Her face shape has become more defined and her facial features look more outstanding nowㅋㅋㅋ I had no idea about her recent whereabouts until I see this post.. It's really surprising to see how she looks like right now..
trazy.com