Klook.com

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

What is the most common name for puppy today? There are 14986 dogs with this name

Up until 1987, the most common name for puppy was Badookie
And in the '90s, the most common names were Mary, Happy, and Jjong.
And until July 2016, out of 1,000,000 registered dogs in South Korea, there are total 14,986 dogs named 'Coco'. The second most common name is Bori, while the third is Choco.


-I thought it was Poppy..

-Hul.. Our dog's name is Coco..

-My neighbor's dog's name is Coco as well..

-I knew Choco would be in this list..ㅋㅋㅋ

-All of dogs named Coco get really excited when they hear Ko Ko Bop~ 

-My dog's name is Tori!~

-I thought it was Happy...

-I thought it would be Choco, turns out it's the 3rd most common name..

-My cat's name is Coco...

-I knew it would be Coco.. Our dog's name is Coco too..

-I thought it would be Poppy.. Bori is actually kinda unexpected..

-Our dog's name is Bomie!!

-I guessed 'Rocky' though..ㅋㅋㅋ I've seen a lot of dogs named Choco..ㅋㅋㅋ

-That's right, my dog's name is Coco..

-My dog's name is Soonja..ㅋㅋ

-My dog's name is Boong Boongie!!

-Hul.. I guessed it rightㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com