Klook.com

Sunday, December 31, 2017

A 10 year old kid dating a famous model

On the 24th, Nantapong showed off on his Facebook that he was currently enjoying a date with his girlfriend who's a popular DJ and model in Thailand.
He wrote down on his Facebook, "Going out for a date with my girlfriend" and also revealed that he bought his girlfriend an iPhone X through a caption that said, "I brought my girlfriend an iPhone X as a gift for her who keep on showing his adorable side to me"


-Money is the best..ㅋㅋㅋ I heard he comes from a well off family..

-That thing on that kid's back, I've seen that a lot.. What is that..

-It just looks like an aunt playing around with her nephew who's in elementary school..

-Is that kid the 3rd generation from a rich family? Both of them are equally stupid..

-My heart somehow hurts to see this..

-Look at the woman's soulless expression..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It would've been better if the guy was 10 years older than her and not a 10 years old kid..

-If going on a date with him means getting an iPhone X then I would do it too..

-This proves us that money is the best..ㅋㅋ Anyway, look at the woman's forced expressions..

-As expected from money..

-Honestly, I feel really bad for the kid.. He's at the age where he should be learning good things, though..

-This proves us that money makes everything possible..

-It just looks like a woman who gets an iPhone X for baby sitting a 10 years old kid...

-These pictures somehow appear very sad in my eyes..

-It's so funny because the guy is just way too young..ㅋㅋ

-Both of them are surely not in their right minds..

-Thailand...??
trazy.com