Klook.com

Sunday, December 3, 2017

,

Hyuna's latest song seems to be inspired by Miley Cyrus

Hyuna's Lip&Hip

There's this 'Bboong' sound in the song, just like the sound when you open a bottle

H2d91TA
52F8lkt
'Bboong!'

hp6BYRp
'Bboong!'

wQZW2Xe
rFkA85W
tBU5ghg


-That's a very fascinating color to see..

-The backing dancers are so hot.. Wow..

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋWho would do this kind of song other than Hyuna?

-I love Hyuna but I honestly think her new song is kinda off..

-Can't she just do concepts like 'Red'?ㅠㅠㅠ

-The performance would've been so much cooler if only she didn't pull out her tongue..

-Why do I find this really funny..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Cube, what are you doing..

-I watched this stage together with my mom and we both were very flustered..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I really like her very first solo song, the one that Yong Junhyung is featured in.. But I feel like she's starting to get too much as the time passes by..ㅠㅠ I think she needs to try out other concepts..

-It's something that she's always doing, nothing new..

-ㅠㅠ Hyuna is so pretty, but what is this..ㅠㅠ

-Hmm.. I don't think this is right..

-Her choreography keeps on getting too much and weirder as the time passes by.. It's just like watching the male idols doing this hip thrust..

-Tongue..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The singers must've been flustered to see this..

-I was really shocked when she bounced her boobs with her hands...

-Oh, so this was her new song..?
trazy.com