Klook.com

Sunday, December 3, 2017

,

If you ask their fans what their debut song was, they wouldn't answer it

~Breath~taking~and~fan~tas~tic~


-The song sounds nice, though?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-...!!!!?????? It's my first time watching that MV, it's kinda shocking, to be honest..

-Oh, I know this..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I heard they have a song titled, 'I don't want to be an idol' too..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. Wasn't it something that goes like 'Rock your body rock your body body'..?

-It looks like they spent a lot of money on the MV..

-I liked this song so much..

-That's cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at the thumbnail..ㅋㅋㅋ Totally the opposite of the concept that VIXX is into right now..

-I'm not a fan of VIXX but I like this song so much..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's actually fine if you listen to the song with your eyes closed..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Been a long time since the last time I saw Hongbin with long hair..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The song committed no sin, it's the styling..

-I thought their debut song was Rock Your Body..? I didn't know they had already released something before that..

-Wait a sec, I know this song..ㅋㅋㅋ But honestly, the song is quite fine.. It's just the styling..ㅋㅋ

-Pink everywhere..

-This was the song that brought me into the fandom..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The song is actually quite fine~ The styling makes them look like the male version of 2NE1..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Please forget about this era..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com