Klook.com

Sunday, December 31, 2017

, ,

The female idol who barely updates her Instagram account

SNS 정말 안하는 여자아이돌 갑 | 인스티즈
SNS 정말 안하는 여자아이돌 갑 | 인스티즈
SNS 정말 안하는 여자아이돌 갑 | 인스티즈
Jiyeon-ah, please update your Instagram..
She only uploads one picture every months, even fans are wondering if she's still alive..
Even Hyomin, her member, asked her to update her Instagram on the comment sectionㅋㅋㅋ
And once she updates her Instagram, she usually uploads an old picture or something like that. Fans are already giving up right nowㅋㅋㅋ

+Seems like Jiyeon knows Instiz.. She updates her Instagram right after this post was uploaded on Instiz, I'm getting goosebumps..
SNS 정말 안하는 여자아이돌 갑 | 인스티즈
SNS 정말 안하는 여자아이돌 갑 | 인스티즈
Hyomin: Can you update your Instagram a little bit?


-She's so pretty.. The prettiest..ㅠㅠ

-Oh my goodness.. She's really beautiful..

-It would be nice if she could upload 100 selfies in a day..ㅠㅠ

-My Goddess..ㅠ

-The other celebrities usually write a long captions for their Instagram but Jiyeon always use emoticons or simple words in English as her captions..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. I thought she was an actress in the first picture, so prettyㅠㅠ

-Ah.. She's seriously really really really beautiful..

-Jiyeon always uses at least one emoticon in her captions..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So cute..ㅋㅋ큐ㅠ Jiyeon is so pretty! Seeing her pictures is just like a healing to me, I hope she could update her Instagram often..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. The pictures are so pretty..ㅠㅠ

-Jiyeon-ah..ㅠㅠ

-I thought the OP was talking about Yoona..ㅠㅠ Compared to Jiyeon, Yoona updates her Instagram quite often..ㅋㅋ

-Jiyeon-ah..ㅠㅠ I love you..ㅠㅠ

-I'm really curious, though.. She's like, so pretty.. She would still look stunning even when she takes selfies using her foot.. But why doesn't she update her Instagram..ㅠㅠ

-If I had her face, I would upload selfies like.. Everyday.. She's just, so so prettyㅠㅠ

-Please, Jiyeon-ah..ㅠㅠ Update your Instagram..ㅠㅠ I want to see that beautiful face of yours..ㅠㅠ

-Please update your Instagram..ㅠㅠ I'm waiting for your updates everyday..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com