Klook.com

Sunday, December 3, 2017

, ,

The top actress in South Korea who was originally trained to be an idol

SMayY
Actress Kim Seon Ah was originally planned to debut in g.o.d as the only female member in the group, but the plan got canceled and she debuted as an actress instead.


-Hul.. Does anybody have a video of her singing..?

-Hul..ㅋㅋㅋ Hul..ㅋㅋㅋ I wonder if she's close with g.o.d's members..?

-I guess that's why g.o.d members hated Kim Taewoo so much at first..ㅋㅋㅋ Because he took Seon Ah's place?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. That's cool..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. I want to hear her sing..

-Hul.. I've heard that g.o.d originally had a plan to add a female member but I didn't know it was supposed to be Kim Seon Ah..

-She suffered through hard times with g.o.d but she left in the end and then Kim Taewoo joined the group..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-There are a lot of people who didn't know this..ㅋㅋㅋ Kim Seon Ah went through hard times with g.o.d, she suffered as much as they did..

-Hul.. The only female member in the group??? Okay, this is so cool..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Didn't Park Joonhyung already reveal this on 2D1N?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. It's my first time hearing about this..

-Guys, she's so freaking good at playing piano..

-Kim Seon Ah is an all-rounder, there's a lot of thing that she's good at..

-Hul..??? Seems like Kim Seon Ah is really talented.. She's really good at acting and now.. g.o.d??

-Hul..ㄷㄷㄷ I knew that she majored in music and great at playing piano but I didn't know that she was originally trained to be an idol..

-Hul..ㅋㅋㅋ g.o.d..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com