Klook.com

Sunday, December 31, 2017

, ,

Wanna One's Park Jihoon's year book and ID pictures

SKjQR
jwnhW
JWKQs

His recent pictures:
iWOVn
XfdXH
aCzRP
YDaiV


-He hasn't changed at all..ㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks very thin in that picture where he wears a red hoodie, he looks like someone who didn't sleep well the previous night before taking the picture..ㅠㅠ

-My friends and I were watching Gayo Daejeon and we unconsciously went 'Whoa...' when he showed up on the screenㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks like a young prince when he puts his fringes up.. Totally my type..

-He's so cute..ㅋㅋ

-He looks so freaking beautiful in the second picture..ㅋㅋㅋ

-He really has never been ugly in his entire life..

-He's so freaking handsome, especially when he puts his bangs up.. 

-I think I've gone insane.. I kept on making weird noises as I scroll down this post..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's handsome but.. in a pretty way..ㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks sick in that picture where he wears red hoodie, but he still looks handsome in itㅋㅋㅋ

-How is it possible for someone to have such beautiful eyes.. I feel like I could drown inside his eyes..

-He's so handsome.. F*ck..

-Jihoon is not only handsome, but also very cute..ㅋㅋㅋ

-How is it possible for someone to look that good in their year book pictures?

-I like Park Jihoon so much..

-His eyes are totally charming.. I would die for those eyes..
trazy.com